Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Enough Drama for a Lifetime

I don't even need to think on this one... I have enough drama in my life to last a lifetime... It would be nice if for just one day nothing major happened in my household and people would play nice... I will so look forward to the day when I don't have any of this garbage to worry about each day... There is this guy that is saying the world would end on this coming Saturday... Oh how I wish that was true... I'm sure many don' t even know how much I wish that would happen... Would make things easier on me for sure... Then as I am writing this out of extreme frustration and not caring, I am thinking of the song, "Drove My Chevy to the Levee But the Levee Was Dry"... If you don't know it, you should listen to it... Ok, now I am done venting... Just sick of all the drama... I have had it... I think if I was gone tomorrow it would be all to soon...

No comments: