Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Much Needed Things Done...

I got a few things done today that I really needed to get done... Had some papers notarized which is good, that gives me a bit of a peace of mind and got some other papers given to my pastor and his wife... So that was a good thing for sure...

There was this guy at our church today that is a chiropractor and I can't remember much if anything about his talk... But what I did think was I thought it was cool that since he did the talk at church, all those who made an appointment with him today, the money was 100% donated to the church... I thought that was awesome... If I would have had the money, I would have done just because of that reason alone... But I am going to go see him because of another friend from church that is going to cover my appointment... So that was nice of her to do that... I will let you know how it goes... I can't remember his name... I do remember that he is not hard on the eyes and that is about it...

Otherwise, I wish the nausea would go away... I had to meet some friends today for BJ's Birthday tomorrow and as soon as another friend dropped me off, I got sick... I got sick after eating and then when I got home, I got sick again... I feel like I am pregnant with the way I have been feeling... If I didn't have a hysterectomy I would be tested for that :)... Oh well it is what it is I guess... Besides the not feeling good part, the day has come and gone and I am hoping to get some rest tonight since I have to go into town in the morning or afternoon sometime...

No comments: