Friday, May 27, 2011

Got My Mustang

I finally got my 2003 Ford Mustang... We really didn't have much of a choice since the tranny in our Windstar decided it didn't want to work right and was costing way too much and since Chucks truck is still sitting on blocks... I didn't want a payment... But after looking at how much we were spending on repairs each month and the vans RPM's were double what they should have been... We were putting in around 100.00 a week for the gas... But this way the payments on the Mustang is like 2 weeks of gas, which is sad... So we will actually be saving money and in case there is an emergency here at the house, it is dependable... But I am thinking that Chuck is going to tell me that this is my birthday present since my birthday is just a few weeks away...

Other then getting my Mustang, not much is going on... I have JJ for the night since Jessica and Jason are celebrating their anniversary... Tomorrow is my Sister Denise's birthday... She is going to be 50 yrs old... I am suppose to take her out for her bday, but I think it's going to have to wait till Tuesday... I did get her a cake, so that is good and then she wanted to go to her church tomorrow... So I am going to do that...

I am hoping to go to bed early tonight since I'm not feeling that good and have had a pretty hard week... I have been pretty nauseated and such...

No comments: