Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pug-Boxer-Spiders and American Idol

Hmmm, I have determined that my dogs Jasper(Pug) and Patsy (Boxer) do NOT care if I get eaten by a spider... Here is what happened...

Patsy (Boxer) and Jasper (Pug)
It is way late and I couldn't sleep because my muscles were having really bad spasms and my back, neck and legs are killing me... So off to take a bath to see if that would help before the medicines I take to get rid of the spasms and pain meds kick in so I can sleep or go back to sleep... I am laying in the bathtub and my two dogs are in there... For some reason they or mostly Jasper seems to like to be in the bathroom during bath time... Not sure if it is because they want to jump in the water or they are into voyeurism or what... But anyhow... I am laying in the water and Jasper is whimpering and Patsy is just laying there being a good girl... As I lay there with my eyes closed and just waiting for my muscles to feel better, I look up... The problem is just as I am looking up, here comes this huge brown spider trying to fall down on me... Not far from my nose, I barely escape with my life... Now my dog Jasper is whimpering as I said and Patsy is laying there... I am just thinking that Jasper is doing what he is doing because I am ignoring him... Besides my head is almost all the way under the water... So not really listening... I got the spider killed with a wash cloth and screamed a bit and got out of the water... So now what was suppose to my my muscles feel better made it worse since I pulled a muscle... Not sure why Jasper didn't just go get the stupid spider... NOOOOOOOOO he just sits there and watches it... He is fired as the keeper of making sure spiders stay away from me... I hate hate hate them... Now Chuck would be wondering why I was screaming and carrying on since I say the spider was huge and he would say it was the side of a pencil tip... OK, so maybe not way huge, but enough to scare the life right out of me...

My Take on American Idol: 

Now since I am awake and doing this blog... Which I should do since I am awake... I should say that I am so happy that Scotty won on American Idol... I am not by any means a country fan, but there is something real about him... For me, I loved this season for many reasons... I liked that everyone brought something new to the stage... So say that Lauren and Scotty were the same, but they had different styles... Lauren is more of a pop type of country and Scotty is what I always thought a country singer was... He has that twangy deep voice... It was awesome seeing almost all of the singers come back... There is only one person I was not fond of and I would see her face and go "EWWW"... That person is Niama, there is something about her that just brings out my worse... I thought it was awesome to see so many different kinds of music covered this year and that the judges could still be nice, but say what they needed to say...

My Positives:
Scotty and Lauren


  1. I never knew that Jack Black could sing... I guess I don't really know much about him... I loved the Duet that he and Casey did together... 
  2. I really liked how some of the singers got to sing with their idols... I was impressed how Haley and Tony Bennett did awesome...
  3. Steven Tyler rocked the house... I never knew much about him... But now I can say since AI that this judge is funny, a bit of a potty mouth, womanizer and a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. I really like him... 
  4. I really liked it that Scotty and Lauren got to bring their favorite teacher... Each of the teachers got a free Ford Focus and Scotty and Lauren gets to choose any Ford... I would be scouting out the Roush Mustangs... 
  5. I think that Scotty and Lauren are way cute together and it looks like they are dating... 
  6. My favorite moment is the one who won (Scotty) got to win it : He was in it to win it" as Randy would say... 
Niama
My Negatives:  
  1. Niama was on the stage- Ewwww
  2. It would have been nice if the one guy who is taking care of his disabled wife was on there... 
  3. Lady Gaga- This is a family show and I thought she was going to start having sex on the stage and thought she was being very blasphemousness... 

No comments: