Monday, May 23, 2011

No Words For What I am Thinking...

There is no words right now that I can even describe what is going on... And that would be better left alone anyhow... Atleast for now...  I have a way of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time...  I know it's evasive, but it is what it is... But anyhow, tonight my daughter brought my grandsons Tyson, Jace and Ashton to the house, they are spending the night... Jason and Beckiah wanted to have a date night...  They are usually really easy to watch and to pick on... I feel bad for them because Jace is upset because he misses his mom and dad and I am just trying to keep my tummy from being upset... We will see how the night goes since I have three boys...
 
Tyson was being a pain when he got here, but now he is being super good... All was fine after a few minutes... I took the boys out to get something to eat since I wasn't planning on doing anything myself for dinner... So we went to the little place here in Veyo... I have got to say that Tyson and Ashton are way picky... The place was great though... They felt bad that Ashton wasn't happy with his food, so they searched down foods that he would eat... I thought it was cute how much out of the way they went...


Ashton, Tyson and Jace

Now they are watching a show called Furry Vengeance... So they are laying in bed watching the show... I am sure I will have to be moving them to the other room or I would get  even less sleep... I was thinking that a funny movie would be a great way to distract Jace from him missing his mom and dad...

No comments: