Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Few Things on my Mind...

There are a few things that have been on my mind...


Harold Camping
1. This end times preacher on the radio is what the Bible would call a false prophet and I wonder how many people was comparing him to the other Christians... I hope that people can see that this guy is what we are warned about in the Bible... There will be many that will come in the name of Christ and philosophizes in His name... There is no one who can tell us he day or the time... Matthew 24:36, says "but about that day or hour no one knows" except God. Harold Camping has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21...  I personally think that should be a warning to not listen to him and that he is not of God... I also heard on the radio that he believes that God changed His mind... My understanding and I may be wrong is that God doesn't change... We change, but He never does... Just a thought... 



2. I am thinking I am way tired and just tired of all the things and feeling the way I have been... I was really hoping the Rapture would have happened Saturday... Wow, would that have been nice... I just hope that God will take into consideration all my moments of arguing with Him, being rebellious and not making the best choices... It may not really good for those left here, but I was OK knowing that the ones I want to be raptured would be... Everyone has to be responsible for themselves, so make sure you have yourself in check...  In case others don't know what I am talking about... 
  • "Rapture" is derived from the Latin verb: 'rapere', of 1 Thess. 4:17—"we will be caught up," ['to carry off' - or 'catch up']).
  • A Dictionary meaning for Rapture says: ' The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven '.
So when we mention the Rapture, we are not saying the actual word is in the bible, but what it means is, the removing or taking away of the Christian believers just before the seven year tribulation begins.


3. My husbands truck is being a royal pain in the butt... In order to get it to pass, there is a butt load of things that have to be fixed on it and now we are thinking we are going to have to do the transmission on the van... I told Chuck we should just park the van and get a car I seen today in town and just bite the bullet... I do have to come up with the down payment... But it is a way pretty and perfect car for me... It is a yellow mustang with charcoal  interior... It isn't a GT but it is a V6 which is better on gas... The good thing is I won't be stuck here at the house and not have a way to get anywhere... With all the stuff going on with me, I really can't afford to be without transportation...  The Mustang pictured here is not the same car, but looks the same... 




4. I feel bad for all those that are in the middle of the storms... How horrible this all must be... So many lives have been lost and changed... I don't understand why these things happen... I think they have always happened throughout history, but I think we have more outlets to let people know what is going on like CNN and the internet... Before it was just word of mouth... Now we have all these other things that brings it live into our living room... My thoughts are with them... 

No comments: