Sunday, May 29, 2011

What Will Heaven Be Like?

I don't think there is any way to know what Heaven will be like until we get there... I do wonder though... For me a perfect Heaven would be a paradise... When I listen to the song "I Can Only Imagine" and "Finally Home"... This is where my thoughts go...




It would be so awesome to see Jesus and say " I am Home"... And as you walk through the entrance His arms are there to welcome you home... He would say " We have been waiting for you"... After getting home it would be awesome to go and look around... There would be clear skies... I would hope for some pretty fluffy clouds... I like rain, so I would hope there is some rain there, but not where it couldn't be enjoyed... There would be green meadows that had tree's that had pretty little pink and white buds that  produce only the best fruit ever... Of course not the kind that would upset my stomach... So that would be a major plus... :) After you took that all in there would be a nice homecoming where all those who got there before I did would be there and I would hope that my Maverick, Brandie and Mattie would be there... I personally think that Heaven would need pets and my dogs are perfect for Heaven... It would be cool to hear nature and see everyone getting along... Off in the distance there is tree's everywhere and you can see and hear the sounds of gentle rivers and brooks...

Maybe my mind wants Heaven to be this way since this would be Heaven to me... I have always thought that Heaven would be like God originally created Eden to be like and we humans messed it up really bad... I don't understand why anyone would want to choose to go somewhere else or stay here in this world when there is so much more...

Basically I think there comes a time when it is OK to say 'It is Finished"... That has been a saying that has been in my dreams for some time... I think Going Home should be on the heart of anyone who really knows where they belong... As Christians we should never feel at home here, we should long and desire to be with God...

No comments: