Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crazy People In Our Lives...

Uh Ohhh... How many of us has someone in our lives that are either completely nuts or crazy... I put the description of crazy at the bottom of this post... I am mostly talking about the person who does off the wall things or just get on our nerves... 


We almost all know a person like this. It's the person that you maybe met through a mutual friend or something, somebody that you wouldn't normally want to meet but somehow did... Maybe they enjoy telling distasteful jokes that are beyond normal noise levels in public... Maybe they insist on singing at inappropriate moments even if it makes everyone around them uncomfortable... Maybe it is someone that we come across through a friend, church or someone we wouldn't normally want or choose to meet but somehow they became a part of our lives... 


We all encounter crazy people through out our lives... We don't like them, but we don't know how to tell them to go away... There are times when it is not possible to tell them to get lost... I know this one person who annoys me every-time I see her, but I know I can't tell her to go swim in someone else's social network... Not saying that I would not love to have her latch onto someone else... Every-time I hear her voice I want to cringe and wonder what I did so wrong to have to endure this type of person... Then I go to the thinking of I wonder if others cringe when they see me.? Could I be that annoying? OK, yeah! If you ask some people in my world they may jump up with arms raised high and be way to willing to volunteer to the world why I can be annoying... We will make sure not to let my husband, daughters, family and a select few be in the room if you decide to ask that question...  They may be way to honest for my own good... 


What about those crazy people in our lives that make our lives complete and interesting? I don't have a whole lot of crazy people in my life since I am more of a serious person... But I do have a few and they keep me balanced...OK, as balanced as I can possibly be...  Hmmm I wonder if there is actually such a thing as me being balanced actually? But I am grateful for those have a funny and crazy side to them...  



CRAZY (crazier, craziest)

Pronunciation (US): 

 Dictionary entry overview: What does crazy mean? 
• CRAZY (noun)
  The noun CRAZY has 1 sense:
1. someone deranged and possibly dangerous
  Familiarity information: CRAZY used as a noun is very rare. 


• CRAZY (adjective)
  The adjective CRAZY has 6 senses:
1. affected with madness or insanity
2. foolish; totally unsound
3. marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
4. possessed by inordinate excitement
5. bizarre or fantastic
6. intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with  

No comments: