Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Walk in the Park

Last nights was not one of my most favorite nights... I am tired today and thinking I should go back and lay down... Then I was thinking that I should do something productive or think on things in a more positive way... But last night I went to Snow Canyon and I was out there longer than I thought I was... Ok... I did bring water this time, but the sun must have fried  my brain because instead of drinking my bottle of water, I was giving it to the pretty little yellow flowers... They looked like they needed water more than I did... I am sure the little flowers were happy with the water...


What I found was interesting and I didn't tell Jessica this yet... But she was telling me a story of this lady Jenny that died up there from what she said a fall... They have a location in there that is called Jenny's Canyon... I can see where that would be pretty easy to do to fall into the canyon... It's easy to just walk off of a cliff thinking there is something below... What I found interesting is that after Jessica said that, I found a stone that had the name of Jenny etched into the rock... I wish I would have still have enough battery life on my camera or I would have taken the picture of it...

I did finally get home after a long time out there and doing some thinking... I don't think it was very productive thinking... But it is what it is... I got home and then shortly after that my friend Laura came over... My sister must have been in bed, because she didn't even know Laura was here and I guess the front door was unlocked...  Good thing I trust her... I did go to sleep a little after Laura got here and she let herself out at some point... I ended up having one of my weird things around 4 this morning and was not impressed at all... I'm not going to go into details, but it was freaky crazy...  But Laura was gone by that time... If you are reading this Laura, call me later... I would like to also thank a special friend who took her time out when she should have been in bed... Won't name her here, but I am sure she knows who she is... I think Laura messaged her from my facebook... So if you got a strange message from Laura under my name, she is ok... :)





No comments: