Friday, June 3, 2011

Some Things Just Bug Me...

There are some things that just bug the bajerbers out of me... One of those things is when I send a message to someone and they never reply... It's like HELLLO... But no answer... Although I have been guilty of not seeing a message and that would be hard to answer... But I guess it is what it is...

There is actually a lot of things that bug me and I am sure there is alot of things that bugs others about me... But let's see what my top ten list would be on this topic;

Sandie's Top Ten List of Buggy Things:

10. Ignoring of messages on facebook...
9. Mean and Hateful comments that are pointless
8. People who have no clue on how to drive, although they have a drivers license...
7. People who think that everyone owes them a living...
6. Not using turn signals...
5. Casey Anthony!
4. Getting sick from eating...
3. Spiders and Bugs... You had to have known that would be in here...
2. Know it alls...
1. I better leave this one alone... Or I will get myself in trouble... Oh Well!

No comments: