Monday, July 18, 2011

Planted My Flowers

Not too much of a post today, but I was telling Chuck that we needed flowers in my empty pots... Not cool when there is only dirt in a pot... So when I went to my stuff done in town today, I got my flowers at Lowes... I didn't really do too much in town today... Was more tired than anything, so just did what I had to do...

Nellie did go with me to do a food review today... We did one for American Grill... It is located in Santa Clara where the Lightfoot is... It is in the same building... Thankfully she can eat the things I can't... I had to get other reviewers to help too... Thanks all...

These are some pretty flowers... I don't know what they are... But I think flowers make everything look better and feel better... It will be nice even if I'm not feeling good to sit out on the front porch and watch the butterflies and hummingbirds play with my flowers... I do still want to get a couple rose bushes in big pots... Not sure if that is going to happen... I guess we will see... I am shocked that Chuck let me get these... I guess he got tired of me telling him it looked like crap in the front yard and I am sick of it... He may not appreciate pretty flowers, but I do... Now if I can get the mulch for the whole front yard done, since grass won't grow at all...


This plant is a Coleus... Kinda looks like a pot plant to me... I guess pot has been on my brain since not far from my house they found 20,000 plants... It was pretty crazy... From what St. George News said, they busted 38 guys that were harvesting all these pot plants... They said it was valued at over 28 million... Most of the guys were here illegally from Mexico...

But other than these things, not much is going on... Bridgette is laying on my bed watching the TV in my room since a light went out on our big screen... Have to say that it has been peaceful not having the big TV going... I'm sure my power bill will be cheaper... In a week or this week I will have to go get that light...

Other than these things, I think I am going to go rest and take it easy... Didn't do much, but it doesn't take much to make me tired these days...

No comments: