Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not Liking My Dreams

I have to say that for the past two nights, I have not been impressed with my dreams... The one the night before was mentioned in the previous blog and then last night I was having back to back dreams... I remembered that I would wake up for a few seconds or minutes and then go back to sleep... What gets me is that when I know the dreams are lying and I am trying to wake up in the middle of my dream, I usually can wake myself up from a dream... But last nights dreams was one after another and would continue where the other one took off...

What is a pain is that I know the dreams are not what is really going on... But it is or should I say, isn't very cool when they are bad ones... Like the first one of the group was about how this person/group of people are saying that the best thing to do is do things the way I want to do them and not worry about others who really don't care... OK, now I know without a doubt that this is not true... And then it had alot of different type of outcomes or scenarios on how to best take care of things... OK! Now this is something I know is not of God too... But it would be really nice if I have a great dream tonight... I don't think I want three nights of bad dreams in a row... Last night I even listened to my favorite Christian artist Mandisa... I love her new CD about being stronger... What better CD than this one to listen to before you go to bed? Yeah, I know, there is no better one... But It's like when I listen to my Christian music I have bad dreams... A lady I just met told me to continue playing... Not sure I want these dreams if I listen to these songs... But I will chug along and see what happens... So Mandisa it is again tonight... Maybe my bad dream demons aren't impressed with her... I think her words may be giving them a smack down and they are not impressed with her messages about God... Oh Well! It is what it is...

Alot of times food can be associated with bad dreams... I get bad dreams from Pizza and some other foods... But didn't eat those... Maybe in my dream I had pizza... Hmmm maybe a thought projection of pizza is working overtime in my dreams... Who knows?

But other than these dreams, I went to see Dr. Noorda today... I had to take a picture with him since I won $50.00 from a Facebook contest... Which is awesome to have your Dr pay you... Now I think it is time to rest and do nothing and wait for Chuck to get home... I thought he was going to Dallas today, but I am thinking it will be in the morning now...

No comments: