Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thinking Out Loud...

Today there was a nice BBQ at a friends from church... It was nice seeing everyone... I don't get to church as often as I should or would like too... Mostly because I'm not feeling the greatest these days...

But my brain has been thinking on a few things lately... Probably not what I should be thinking on... My friend Laura and a few others know somewhat... I think I have things thought out and then something else comes into my thinking... Usually that is not a good thing...

What I was thinking about is what I usually think on when I go to Snow Canyon... But it has been kinda weird lately with my phone out there... My phone does this random dialing when I am there... Usually it is those that are on my recent calls... But what I find interesting is who the phone is randomly dialing... It is those from church that know somewhat what is on my brain and where my thinking is going... Now what I don't get is how it is just a select few... Is God trying to tell me something or what? These are things I'm not too sure of these days... Is there a reason it is calling only the 3 or 4 people and not the others? I'm not sure, I wonder if this is something I should think through or just leave alone? I guess time will only tell...

It is only 6:30 pm and I thinking it may be time for a major nap... It's like my eyes get heavy and I have to sleep at the time I start getting tired... Not sure why that is... Maybe I am just over thinking things...

Other than that, JJ was up here today... He hasn't been feeling to good and neither has Jessica... I hope they both get feeling better...

2 comments:

RevSue said...

Some people would say it's coincidence, but I say it's God. We may claim to be listening to God, but are we really?

When we aren't listening God will always find a way to beat us over the head and make his point clear.

I believe that God is 'ringing' these certain people for a particular reason. Each one evidently has something important to contribute to your life at this time.

It is not for us to figure out but for us to accept. It is a sign. We may not see the miracles that Jesus performed when he walked this earth, but God is still reaching out to us.

Take it and go with it. Let God lead you now and forever.

Sandie said...

I was thinking the same thing... Because it is funny that the ones that are being called are those that know what is going on... They are all people I trust and that is a big word for me and people that God put in my life for a reason I am thinking...

I know I shouldn't question it, but I thought it was weird when I would have thought if my phone random dials people it would be the last person I called... Or how I text someone, but the one who gets the message is someone that is at my church rather then the one I sent it too... Which would have been more negative if it went to the right person...

Your answer gives me alot to think on and confirms my thoughts too... I love the logic behind your comments...