Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frustrations and Worldly Events...

Part One of Today's Blog... 

There are days where I get very frustrated... I can start of having a good day and then by the afternoon it is all but gone... I am thinking I am not appreciative of this at all... My afternoons and evenings can get pretty bad and I try not to go out too much, but it makes it hard when I have to go do things... Then what gets me ticked is when I spill water on my phone... Ughhhhhh... It's one of those wait and see games to see if it is going to come back to life or not... But this is all I am going to write as of right now... It's working now... So all is well in the world of my cell phone...

Part Two of Today's Blog...

Some of the Yahoo Headlines That Drive Me Nuts or is Nuts ... 

Warren Jeffs- Then I read on yahoo how Warren Jeffs was put in a medical induced coma and he is expected to live... I know this isn't very Christian, but why worry about it... If he wanted to fast to the point of dying, I say more power to him... They took him to the hospital because he was feeling unwell... Give me a break! There are alot of unwell people that should get help and yet this poor excuse of a human is getting everything he wants... Paleassseeeeeee... Click Here to Read More...

What are the Jobless Doing? It found that people tend to devote fewer hours to job searches the longer they've been unemployed, and that sleep--especially "sleep in the morning hours"--increases as joblessness goes on. Together, the studies appeared to create a picture of the unemployed as lazy and unproductive. But a sophisticated new analysis (pdf) complicates that picture. In a paper written for the National Bureau of Economic Research, Mark A. Aguiar, Erik Hurst, and Loukas Karabarbounis, using data from the American Time Use Survey, found that the jobless do spend about 30 percent of their extra time--the time they would otherwise have spent working--sleeping or watching TV, and another 20 percent on other leisure activities. But around 35 percent is spent doing unpaid but nonetheless important work, like child-care and housework. And other investments--things like education, health-care, and volunteer work --account for another 10 percent. Click Here to Read More...
Chaz/Chasity Bono
 
Kim Kardashian! Ughhhh as from a few posts back, it boggles my mind why everyone things she is all that... This heading was about a long lost video... I loved what the article said though, "oh, come on, who am I kidding here? Surprise: The video is as dreadful as expected, perhaps even more so..." I loved that statement... Not putting the link on here for that... You will have to do a search on yahoo... Yuckkk... 

New Dancing Stars... This one I thought was funny... My mind can't wrap itself around what Dancing With the Stars is going to be like this year... First you have Nancy Grace (too funny)... Then you have Chaz Bona (too funny)... Chaz is the daughter that became the son to Sonny and Cher... Chaz's name then was Chasity... Wow, may have to turn in just to see how this one pans out...

I don't see myself watching all the shows, but I may have to see what is going on when commercials on another station is on... Click here to read more... 

Headings I like on Yahoo Right Now... 

Drug Testing Welfare applicates under a new Florida law, people applying for welfare have to take a drug test at their own expense... I think that the government should enforce stricter laws and guidelines to make sure the system isn't being taken advantage of and those that need the assistance recieve the assistance... Click here to read more...

Food... How can I leave out food... This is a Barbecued Salmon that looks way yummy... This fresh grilled salmon is served with a refreshing salsa that combines nectarines, blueberries, pecans, and barbecue sauce, prepared from start-to-finish in less than 30 minutes. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol. Click here to get the recipe...

Password Padding... I clicked on this link because I was curious what they meant by password padding... How to create passwords that are easy to remember and hard to crack/hack... I have to say I am guilty of using the same password for everything... I have changed that now... Here is the link to their page... 

In Closing: Today has been one of those days... Been frustrating at times, some getting upset and yelling... Then boredom sets in and I read way too many headlines on yahoo... Not sure if that is a good or bad thing... But it is what it is... 

No comments: