Thursday, September 15, 2011

Headline: Women Drives Over Cliff!

Evil Fly Devising His Plan to Take Over
If I am alone in this, than I would be shocked... I'm driving into town with my windows rolled up... It was pretty blasted hot here... Then on the seat next to me is sitting this little fly... He is coming up with a plan to take over my life in the car... I try to play nice and roll my windows down and let him go free... Does that work? NO! He decides he wants to toy with me and lands my my hand I am steering with... How can such a little pest like a fly cause total chaos in my car?  This fly is not a stupid fly... It tries to dive bomb my head and makes this buzzing noise that is driving me nuts... I should be going about 65 mph by this time... I am on my speaker phone with my husband at the same time too... I told him if I die in an accident, it's the flies fault, lol... Instead I am looking for an old magazine or flyer to roll up and kill that sucker... BTW, how long do flies normally live... I think it has outlasted the days of it's pesty little life... I was reading somewhere that they have a lifespan of only three days... I think that is hogwash... This fly was annoying me for what seemed like months... That is unless it is devising this horrible plan to take over my car and mass produce by sending one tiny fly out at a time... That has got to be what is going on with that... 
Eventually I had to pull off the road and locate that fly that was going to cause me to drive off the side of the mountain and kill it... I'm pretty sure everyone behind me was thinking I was some crazy women  with her arms flying all over the car... They were more than likely happy I pulled over and they felt safe within the confines of their cars, lol...  For all of you that think every living creature should have a chance to live, sorry to let you know that your friend is dead and you can pick him up on SR 18 in Southern Utah... I could imagine the headline on that one...

Women Drives Over Cliff- Driver Dies and Passenger 'The Fly" Dies Laughing and Lives to Tell!  More at 11 ...

Here is some information on my pesty now dead passenger: 

Ever since flies were sent to plague the Pharaohs, we have been shooing them, swatting them and swearing at them.The fly most frequently associated with man is the common housefly (Musca Domestica), found everywhere and predominant in food establishments. The housefly has long been known to be a carrier of diseases. Among the most important are dysentery, cholera, typhoid, infantile or summer diarrhea, pink-eye, tuberculosis and smallpox. Besides these there are probably about 25 more diseases that may be transmitted by this vector, including pinworms, roundworms and tapeworms. A fly may carry 4,000,000 bacteria on its body and over 28,000,000 in its stomach.

                                                                               
You can read more about this pesty little creature on Maricopa.gov   

You can also go to Wikipedia and read about some useful things with flies... Mainly the maggots they can use to help eat away dead tissue... My grandma who had gangrenous had the Dr's use them and let me say it was NASTY... But it worked... But bad imagery problems... 

No comments: