Monday, September 5, 2011

Let It Be!

I am gonna try to make this short since I have a way of posting long blogs... I'm a woman, what can I say?

But this is my thoughts for this blog... I am a control freak and I hate it when I have no control over situations or life...In terms of personality-type theory, "the Control Freak … I am very much a Type A personality… driven by a need to be in control"  Here is a link to what a Type A Personalty is... I have been overly frustrated with things and there are times if I could, I would like to deck a few people... Not anyone close to me... Just some who think they know what is better for me than I know what is better for me... Enough Said on that one, or I will have to drive 2 hours and deck someone... 

Here is the difference between the different personalities... Type A and Type B personality theory (also known as the "Jacob Goldsmith theory") is a theory which describes two common, contrasting personality types—the high-strung Type A and the easy-going Type B... I have more of a Type A/B personality... I guess it all depends on my day... There are some things I am good about then there are others... Well! I will leave that one alone, lol... I am a Gemini too, so that brings out the twins... Even though I had to laugh at my friend Sue... She was mentioning a type X personality... I guess that would be for those who have no personality... I know a few that fall into that category... 

This is something that would kill me right there on the spot... I found it on another website... I was like "YEAH RIGHT"... It can't be talking about me,lol... 

“Let it be” – You cannot control everything in life. There will always be planes that are late arrivals or departures. The weather may not cooperate with that special plan. . It is important to learn to roll with the punches. You can always find something good in an otherwise bad situation, but most importantly don’t let it stress you out.

That's all I am saying in today's blog... If I go on any longer, I will insert foot into mouth... 

No comments: