Sunday, September 4, 2011

Time to Regroup...

Last night I was on Facebook and someone on my friends list posted this on her status... And I had to steal it for this blog... I may even use it for my status on Facebook...

‎"Gonna put the world away for a minute. Pretend I don't live in it."

I would like to change one word though... and that word would be minute... I would change the status to ‎"Gonna put the world away for a day. Pretend I don't live in it." Wouldn't it be nice if we could poof and be gone for a day or longer? I think it would be... It would be nice to turn off my phone and the world and not do nothing... Even though I would spend time thinking and wondering why God allows certain things to happen... Wouldn't it be nice to get a straight answer and be able to understand without second guessing if you are right or wrong... I would like to have a one on one discussion with him about why there are people in this world that are there to only make me want to throw myself off a cliff... Don't worry anyone, not going to do that... I don't think God would appreciate it if I did do that... Even though I think there would be some people that would be overjoyed if I did... But that would make them too happy, so I will leave that idea alone... I think it would be nice to shut off the world for a day and not worry about if I say or do something wrong or if I make the wrong move or choice... I seem to do that almost daily... Not almost, it is daily and on a hourly basis... I bet it may even surprise others that they make mistakes too... Hmmm, what a concept... Sometimes I think there is someone out there waiting for me to make a mistake and then call me out on it... Wouldn't it be nice to not have to worry about that? I think so... It would be nice to not have to be accountable to anyone or have to answer to anyone other than God... Even though I am a talker, so it would be nice to have someone in my time off from the world where I could sound off and not worry about nashing teeth coming at me... I wonder how much I would get done in the getting answers department if I could have one day away from this world? I would be willing to find out...

That statement kinda reminds me of the statement "Stop the World, I Want to Get Off"... Maybe it is the same thing, not sure... I think there is a song called that... I know it would never happen, but I think we all should get days here and there that we can call ours and regroup... I am thinking I need to regroup alot these days... Maybe a day would be too short... I may put in for a month...Not sure if others around me think that is a good or bad thing... But I think it is a good thing and needed thing...

I wonder how many people would want to stop the world and take a break if they knew they could jump back onto the world of mess and chaos... I guess that isn't a positive way to see that, but that is my thinking these days... I bet there would be people flying around in space all the time... Instead of all the particles in space it would be people taking their breaks from reality and a world gone wrong... I think Jesus is the only hope for this world... OH Well... That day will be coming soon... And I look forward to it...

No comments: