Sunday, September 11, 2011

When I See You Smile...

I use to have a Cd from Touched by an Angel... There are a couple songs on there that mean alot to me... I had to re-buy one since my other one grew feet and walked off... I love the song "When I See You Smile by Uncle Sam"... And I love the song 'Testify to Love by Wynonna" and then there is "You Were Loved by Someone by Wynonna" ... They speak to me more than anything... Mandisa's songs do as well for me too...  I have her songs under another blog... They are about strength, weakness and God being there... How can you go wrong with that combination?  I will put the lyrics to the songs under the videos ...  It will only be part of the lyrics though... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...


When I See You Smile


Sometimes I wonder

How I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
Sometimes it seems like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
Then I see you reach out for me, oh
Sometimes I wanna give up
Wanna give in
Wanna quit the fight


Testify to Love  (Kleenex Needed)

All the colors of the rainbow. All the voices of the wind. Every dream that reaches out that reaches out to find where love begins. Every word of every story. Every star in every sky. Every corner of creation Lives to testify.

For as long as I shall live I will testify to love. I'll be a witness in the silences. When words are not enough. With every breath I take I will give thanks to God above. For as long as I shall live I will testify to love

You Were Loved by Somebody 

 

So many roads that you can take. Whatever way you go. Don't take that road alone. Better you should know...You were loved by someone. Touched by someone! Held by someone! Meant something to someone! Loved somebody! Touched somebody's heart along the way. You can look back and say You did OK.  You were loved! So remember to tell that one You are loved. 

No comments: