Monday, October 3, 2011

Amanda Knox- Innocent

Amanda Knox- Free At Last
I don't know how many people have been watching the news about Amanda Knox... She was found guilty 4 yrs ago of murdering Meredith Kercher... Both Amanda and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele has been in prison for a crime they didn't commit... The only ones that really know what happened to Meredith is the murderer and he is in prison, Meredith and God... I can't figure out how her and her ex were charged... My own thoughts is that this was an old fashioned witch hunt... The prosecutor did everything he could do short of having her placed on a stake and burned... I think if this happened in the United States she would never even been charged... I was happy for both of them that they got acquitted of murder... Not like I was with Casey Anthony... Ughh! Another topic...  But, my thoughts and prayers are with all involved in this horrible case that touched thousands of people from all over the world...

This is the so called evidence they had against her that couldn't stand up to testing... 

Knox and Raffaele Sollecito were freed when the Italian appeals court overturned both of their guilty verdicts for murdering Knox's flatmate Kercher in 2007...

Video of her Acquittal





No comments: