Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Hate Getting Ready to Move...

Chuck has been out in the garage getting that cleaned out and stuff so when we get ready to move that doesn't have to be done... Right now Chuck is resting and thinking I am sure that he is done for the day... But I have news for him... I will let him live in his delusional world for a little while, lol...  I think of all the stuff that needs to be done and I dread it... I am hoping to rent a storage shed this week for a couple of months and hopefully have a yard sale at some point... Not sure that is going to happen anytime soon... I wanted it too, but don't think so... But my brain is reeling on all the stuff that has to be done... My brain is on an automatic time to shut down... It would be nice if I had unlimited money and I would hire a company to come in and pack all my stuff, move it and then put it in the rooms where it needs to go... That is wishful thinking... We did that one time and it was over $700.00 to do that...But I am thankful that I have good friends that are great at packing :) If anyone is in town that can get boxes, they would be appreciated... I don't want to wait till the last minute to do what I need to get done... I hate waiting till the last minute... 

Chuck and Brenda Nackos
It looks like we may have found a place that will work for us and it is cheaper... That is a major plus... It is closer to everyone and directly across the street from a good friend of mine... But stuff is getting done... My friend Brenda's husband is also named Chuck... I have a feeling we will drive them both crazy...

What will be nice about moving is that we will be closer to everyone... I may have to get rid of most of my chickens, but that's OK... Family and friends are all in town... I have a feeling after this move I will either be dead or wishing I was dead... That is a whole other topic though...

But this is what our Sunday has been... I am thinking it is time to sleep the rest of the day since I slept most of the morning and let Chuck finish up the garage... Not sure it will work that way... But I am going to shoot for that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving is no fun. I hate it too.

Anonymous said...

I hate moving too. good luck.