Thursday, October 6, 2011

Very Proud of Jason and Beckiah


First off, I want to tell the world that my daughter Beckiah and Jason are going to have their 4th child... Congrads and love ya both...


I don't say this as often as I should... Usually I post other things on this blog... But this blog posting is about my daughter Rebeckiah and her husband Jason and of course my grandsons, Tyson, Jace and Ashton... But mostly this is about Beckiah and Jason...   


Beckiah and Jason for the longest time have been going down a rough road... I can't say they didn't love each other, but they weren't following the direction that God had for them... But over the past year or so, they have turned their lives over to Christ 100%... I can sit back and see God working in their lives and that they are allowing him too... When I go onto Facebook, I love the posts that Jason puts on his status... He may not realize I read them, but I do... Here are some of the ones he has posted and he is a great inspiration to me and many others I am sure...



Beckiah (Pronounced Becca) and Jason Barton
Jason's Facebook Status's- You can't even know how happy I am Jason that you are raising your family to know Christ and that you are taking the lead as a husband and father...
  • Jesus gave His life so we could live. Click 'Like' if you will live for Him today.
  • About the Movie Courageous- A must see Movie. My wife and I loved every minute of it.
  • I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 
  • Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:6-9
  • “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come” (2 Corinthians 5:17)! As apparent through this Bible verse, what you have to do is one simple thing. Accept the Lord in your heart and plead with tears: “O Lord, just as You went to the home of Zacchaeus, come into my home too. Change me into a new person.” As a result, He will definitely respond to your prayer. He will forgive you and transform you into a new creation.
  • When you are in trouble, What is your first instinct-where do you run for help ? Do you run to others or to God?is it usually the counsel of men rather than the counsel found in waiting upon God in Prayer? **" Cursed are those who turn from me and instead put their trust in Human beings, in the strength of mortals (BUT) i will Bless the Person who puts his trust in me " (Scripture Study: Jer 17 : 5-7) happy Sunday all , God Bless :)
  • My GOD can turn a MESS into a MESSage, a TEST into a TESTimony, a TRIal into TRIumph, and a VICTim into a VICTory. Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD. If you agree repost this. I thank GOD everyday. 
These are some of the Videos he has posted... I am very proud of him and Beckiah for spreading the Gospol to the world and not being ashamed to proclaim that Jesus Christ is thier Lord and Savior...


Revelation Song - Jesus Culture 


Homesick by Mercy Me - a Video For Anyone Who Has Lost a Loved One


Now these are some of Beckiahs Status's..> They may shoot me for putting them on here... But I am a proud momma who is very happy to see my daughter and her family doing what God wants them to do... Oh, I have to share this while I am thinking about it... I was very impressed when I had the boys out to dinner and I don't always say grace before dinner... My oldest grandson at the Red Dog Cafe made all of us stop so he could say grace... He is watching you Jason and you should be proud...

Beckiah's Status's on Facebook... 
  • I am so thankful and so Blessed to see the things God is doing in our lives.It just amazes me everyday....And everyday...I thank God :)
  • COURAGEOUS: The most awesome movie that I have seen in a long time.If you haven't seen it yet....GO!!!!!Well worth your dollar and time.....God Bless
  • How are you???? Been praying for you ♥
  • Okay...it is So safe to say that....I'M PREGNANT :)
  • ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
    ╚══`.¸.JESUS for forgiving me!
  • Sometimes...it's just nice to sit back and relax while I'm goofin' off with the hubby...Of course..it's always nice to laugh it up with your spouse...hehe...I'm feeling HAPPY!!of course...it could just be the brownies talkin' lol j/k lovin' my family...
  • ░╔╗╔╗╦╗░╦╗╦░╔═╔╗╔╗░╦░╦╔╗╦░╦░
    ░║╦║║║║░╠╣║░╠═╚╗╚╗░╚╦╝║║║░║░
    ░╚╝╚╝╩╝░╩╝╚═╚═╚╝╚╝░░╩░╚╝╚═╝░
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    GLORY TO GOD!!! •°*”˜˜”*°•. ✫ABUNDANT BLESSINGS¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•. VICTORIOUS DAYS•°*”˜˜”*°•. UNSTOPPABLE PEACE •°*”˜˜”*°•. ✫FAITH OF JESUS¸.•°*”˜˜”...*°•. IRRESISTIBLE GRACE ...•°*”˜˜”*°•. Inspiring LOVE HOPE FAITH--- ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ALL OF YOUR DAYS!!! (¯''•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•''HALLELUJAH!!! GLORY TO GOD!!! AMEN! (((♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥))) JOY & PEACE ALWAYS

One of Her videos- This was on her page and on Jason's... 




Like, I said at the beginning of the blog, I don't say how proud I am of both of you, and I wanted to say this publicly to both of you... There has been many times that things have been said or done... But remember always that I love you both and that I am proud of how you are raising the boys... When you put God ahead of your family, you can't go wrong...  Last year Jason, I still remember our talk and that was the greatest Christmas gift anyone could ever give someone... Thank you!

This is something that I just found out about Jason. He is  going to go get his high school diploma...Awesome job Jason... You make me proud...

Jason, you are a perfect example of what the movie Courageous is talking about... It's not an easy road, but you are doing it... For those who don't know what I am talking about... Here is info on it...

Courageous - In Theaters Nowwww.courageousthemovie.com
Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. When tragedy strikes home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Protecting the streets is second nature. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That's courageous.

No comments: