Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feeling Better

Today is the first day in a week I have felt somewhat better... But the house is still in shambles... We have water now atleast... I'm still not at the house... It has to have holes in the wall fixed from the plumbers and the floor needs done... It will be nice to get back to normal... I don't know if I know what that means anymore though... But my dogs are not impressed... They don't know what is going on... My poor Jasper is upset without me... I miss the little bugger though... He's my baby through and through... But I'm hoping this is done and over with soon... I need to and want to get my Christmas things done... And this is not helping matters out... I'm a person that has my tree up after Thanksgiving and my timing is through off... I do things in patterns and get a bit OCD about things... But I need to go to my storage unit and get my decorations and white tree... And right now there is no place to put it... Not happy about this... This is the time of year I like to decorate the house, put up my lights, get my nativity scene out... And it isn't done... I must be feeling better if I'm grumbling about this... and I have gifts to wrap and that isn't being done either... Hmmm... I do need to go to Tai Pans to get ribbons and bows and some new things... Chuck hates it when I go there... OH WELL!

No comments: