Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Weekend- What A Mess

One of many holes in my living room floor... 
Not much to say here... But starting Thanksgiving night we got flooded and on Friday my friend Chris came over to the house, and I had to leave, the dogs had to leave... We had to spend the night in the hotel. Saturday night I spent at Chris's house and not feeling too good at all... My poor dogs are wondering what is going on... They had to rip up our spare room carpet, use jack hammers on the spare room floor, rib up tile in my living room... I have holes in my floor and this is Sunday... So here are the pictures so far... No fun... But I am thankful that it wasn't worse and I got home when I did and that I have good friends that came to help out and that out landlord has been awesome with all of this... He is out literally thousands of dollars because of the water problem... I guess the roots from the tree's got into the water line and under the house, they tree's were drinking the water... No fun... These pictures were taken on Friday night... I will post the updated ones of this mess... There were more holes and water when I went to the house on Saturday... I'm beyond not impressed... But thankful this happened just as I was walking in the house and that there wasn't more water damage and I'm thankful for friends like Chris, Jenn and Scott and for a great landlord that is taking care of things... Out other landlords never would have done what Richard and Janice have done... There is one other good thing and that is the NBA lockout is over and from what I just read, the first basketball game will be on Christmas day... It's about time... I almost gave up hope my the season... I'm sure others have too...

Another hole in my living room

Hole in my spare bedroom floor...


No comments: