Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Tad Bit Frustrated

Just when you think you have it figured out, then a curve ball comes your way... So today that is what I am going to have to focus on... But I know that God will work things out in the long run and for His good... Just hoping my good is in there somewhere...

But today is a short blog, I have alot of stuff to do, not feeling great, bad weather is coming in and my phone signal is being stupid... And I need to sleep...  So this is this for my blog posting today...

I will leave my blog with this final message and it's my daily affirmation verse... I'm relying and counting on this promise...

God is our refuge and strength and ever present in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1 

Had to add an additional comment from later in the day... All worked out... I know that God comes through and we have to put our trust in Him for things to work out... I seem to remember my favorite verse everyday and I will tell God that I am holding you to this promise... Wonder if that is testing Him or not? 

No comments: