Monday, October 31, 2011

We're Moving Officially...

We have been thinking about and looking for the right place to move for some time... Mostly because of my medical things and the house we are living in is way too big for only 2 people... But now we will be closer to everyone... My husband likes the quietness of where we are at, but it isn't practical with the way things are... What is really nice is that we will be saving over $400.00 a month because the rent is cheaper and it is in town... I spend alot in gas... And all my friends, Dr's and church is in town... Now the hard part and that's getting moved, packing and organizing...

I think I'm going to like our new landlord... They are really nice and do things right... When I talked to her she about the place she said one of the main reasons she gave it to us is because we rescue animals... That is unusual for around here. It has taken us so long to find a place because nobody wants pets... But then I can understand because many renters ruin things and let their pets destroy the property... They don't know how the pets are... But then when I talked to her, she was telling me that they wanted to do some things around the house and with the driveway because there is a raised lip on the sidewalk because of roots from a tree... She is a nurse and knows about Myasthenia Gravis and she told her husband that he needs to make sure it is safe and they are doing some other things to be sure of that... It's a win win situation... This house was a meant to be house I think for us... We knew as soon as we walked into the place that it was what we were looking for... And my grandson JJ seen it and agreed with us...

So in the next few weeks we are going to move back into where civilization is and I can have some money left over... What a concept that is...

No comments: