Monday, December 19, 2011

Finally Home

I haven't posted for awhile... I have been having alot of things going on and not feeling good... But we are finally back in our house after the flood on Thanksgiving... There is still some repairs to be made, but it's getting there... We will be doing our Christmas on January 1st instead of Christmas day... I don't think God is going to mind a bit...

But I do have my Christmas things up thanks to some good friends who came over to help out... Then I have to wrap gifts... My friend Chris is going to come over and help with that...

I want to thank all of those who have helped during this trying time... Thanks to Chris and Dick who let me stay at their house for three weeks... Wow, that ended up being longer then I thought it would be... Hopefully I wasn't too much of a pain... Then my friends Chuck and Brenda put my dogs up so they could stay together for the same amount of time... They have a who group of their own animals and adding two more must have been fun... Scott and Jenn was there for all the things that needed to get done that I couldn't do... And wow, there are many more... But thankfully we are back in our house and things are returning to normal if there is such a thing...

No comments: