Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This is Getting Old...

I know this isn't thinking right, but I wish my house was done... There are times I think I just need to go back over there and get my dogs and take a chance... But then my fleeting moments tell me that isn't the smart thing to do considering all things... Then I would be feeling worse than I do now... I want to just have it done... They said work should start Tuesday or Weds... Will it be today? I doubt it... I'm going to have to call to see what's going on with this... I know I grumble over it, but then what good does that do since that isn't going to get them moving faster... I think about all the people, not just me that are being put out by this situation and I'm not happy about it... My dogs are at Brenda's, I'm at Chris's and Chuck... Well he is wherever he plants himself... But I need to know for my own good whats happening at the house... Being in limbo is not a good place to be... And for it to be over Thanksgiving and Christmas... UGHHHH... I need some kind of Christmas normalcy without all the drama... But then again... Well! I'm going to leave it there... But then what is normal anyhow... I don't think there is such a thing anymore... I think the stress of not knowing what's going on is just as bad as not feeling good... Ughhhh...

I feel bad for everyone who has been helping... I know they say it isn't a problem... But then I feel like I'm taking advantage of people...  Even though they say they want to help... But how much can you ask of a person before it gets to be too much? Not only is Chris and Dick there for me and have gone way way above and beyond... But so have Brenda and Chuck, Jenn and Scott and so many others...

I guess I should be grateful that there are good things happening and people are in worse situations then I am in... But right now I am having my "Sandie Moment..." I'm not sure... But this is my thoughts today... I'm tired and ready to rest what brain I have left... OK I'm done grumbling and going to go sulk for a while...

Just talked to the landlord and he says he is meeting or talking to the contractor tomorrow... I hope it is a productive talk... He said he understands how inconvenient it is for everyone and will get the contractors out to get things done...

No comments: