Monday, December 26, 2011

Well, today we could say it is no longer Christmas... But I don't like that... I'm glad that all the craziness is over... But now I see posts and messages about how glad everyone is that there is no more Christmas music and it is back to what we call normal...

I can't say I would like Christmas music per say everyday... But I love music that sings about Christ and what He has done and that He was born to a virgin in order to save us and pay the price for our sins... Christmas seems to be the only time of the year where it is acceptable to sing about Christ without everyone getting their panties in an uproar... Sure we will hear about people grumbling about the wording of Christmas, Holidays or Xmas... But this is the only time of the year where I can go into a store or listen to the radio and hear the good news that Christ was born... I think that part of Christmas would be something we need everyday...

This Sunday we will be doing our Christmas... We didn't do anything on Christmas day since we just got moved back into our house and everything was crazy... So I still want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone...

No comments: