Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Christmas

Our Christmas was pretty low keyed compared to normally... We just had family over since my house still isn't finished from the flood... I haven't been feeling good and Jessica was sick too yesterday... Beckiah had to work... But it will be nice that we get to find out what she is having tomorrow... Will the baby be a boy or a girl? I'm hoping that it will be a girl... But whatever is fine... I think for Beckiah I hope even more for a girl... I would love to buy pink and purple cloths for  change...

But Beckiah made the turkey, I did the ham, Jessica did the yams, Craig did cream corn... It was nice that I didn't have to do everything and there was help... Yeah for that.... But I will post more on this later... I'm tired and have a heck of a headache....

No comments: