Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No Playoffs For My Suns...

Steve Nash- Phoenix Suns
Utah Jazz defeated my Phoenix Suns 100-88 Tuesday night to secure a Western Conference playoff spot.  I have to say that I am totally bummed that the Utah Jazz beat the Phoenix Suns last night... 

The Suns had a really bad night and even Nash said that they didn't deserve it... They fought all night to come back and couldn't do it...  . 

I can be a good sport about this though since it was the Utah Jazz and they are a team that plays clean and with integrity... If it was the Lakers or the Spurs, I would be in a total funk right now... Tonight the Suns will play the Spurs and if they would have lost their place because of them, I would have been a very unhappy camper... I wish the Jazz the very best... 

If my team can admit they didn't do the best they can, I guess I can too... But that doesn't mean I'm happy over it... But life goes on and so does other seasons... The Suns will shine again next season... I bid thee farewell..

So now, I have to wait till next year to see if the Suns will make the playoffs... There was some good moments... Now, I'm not sure if I will watch the playoffs or not... But good luck to all the teams except the Lakers and the Spurs... 

Oh... Sorry, I have to add this... To my many friends that are Lakers and Spurs fans...I hope your team loses :) But that doesn't mean I don't love ya all... Well, not all of you, but a good part of you... :)


No comments: