Monday, April 23, 2012

Stop Thinking About It...

I seen this little message on Pinterest... BTW, if you haven't been to Pinterest, you should check it out, pretty cool...

But I got to thinking about this and it is true... There are alot of things recently that I have been thinking about and that I couldn't figure out the whys and how comes... And then I got to thinking about why is it important anymore... If I want it to be done and over with, I need to just stop thinking about it...  It's easy to say, "It's in the past..." But is it really in the past if we keep bringing it up? I don't think so...

This little sign goes back to yesterdays blog in some ways... We need to let things go and forgive... If not, it will be part of our every day lives and some things don't need to be there... And some people don't need to be there... We are still giving them the power over us if we let them be part of our thinking and lives... SO, I say, boot the thinking to the curb and get on with it...


No comments: