Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Does God Have a Sense of Humor Project

I have been working on a project... It's one of those one day at a time things... I have a feeling I will have to recruit others to help out :)

The theme is going to be 'Does God Have a Sense of Humor?" My thoughts are YES... Without a doubt He must have a sense of humor... Sometimes I miss His point and don't see what is so funny till sometime down the line... But it's all good I guess...

I have been working on gathering books, making little craft things and trying to figure out where to have it at... I was going to just do it at my house, but then when my health took a turn for the worst, I thought otherwise... All of the ideas came from a site called Pinterest... I seen all these cute little crafts and yummy things to make... I wanted to come up with a good excuse to make some of these fun things without killing myself... So my plan B is to get ahold of Sheryl and see if this can be a FOCUS ladies meeting at church... She said yes, so I'm doing my fun crafty things that I found on Pinterest... If you haven't checked it out yet, you should... But then, you may be like me and get motivated to plan something... Which means I have to see if others will go along with my plan...

Then I got to thinking again and I know it is dangerous... But I was thinking since it is a end of the summer garden party, it would be cool to find someone at church to let us use their yard... Then another thought came to mind... You may see this is already getting dangerous... We live in the desert and it is very  very hot and not many have yards that have anything that resembles greenery, lol... I have a feeling it will be at church... Thankfully I am good at decorating and know what I'm doing when it comes to bringing the outdoors inside... There is a plus to having it inside too... It is much cooler... I don't handle the heat at all...

I will give all those ladies at my church the heads up... I may be calling to see if anyone wants to help :) This is a pre-warning months in advance... :)

No comments: