Thursday, June 7, 2012

Joan Rivers Gets High... Too Funny

Tonight has been one of those nights where I do what I call loose myself... So I wake up or become somewhat alert and turn on the TV so I can see to go to get my medicines... And of all the shows on TV was Joan and Melissa... As in Joan Rivers... I never watch this show, but I had to keep this on to see what the heck she was doing...

Melissa Rivers boyfriends parents come into town to visit them... Joan Rivers has to entertain them since their son forgot to make plans... His parents drive Joan crazy... That is the best way to explain that... Have you ever had people come to visit that you couldn't make happy and you had to be on good behavior... That is how it was for Joan...

Joan ends up calling her friend to come and get her so she can get a break for these people... This happens after Joan invites the parents to stay and extra day and not thinking they would except, lol... So Joan's friend comes to the rescue and gets Joan a prescription for pot...  It was funny to see her in a smoke shop buying a bong  and pipes at her age... Now it was hilarious to see Joan who is 78 yrs old and her friend aka assistant sitting there getting high along the side of the road... Joan and her friend had to call Melissa up to get a ride home... Melissa was not impressed and very serious... Joan and her friend are getting the munchies galore, lol... It was so stinking funny... I needed a good laugh... It has been a long time since I laughed that hard...

So here is Joan and her friend ordering cheeseburgers, and all kinds of food... They end up having to stop at a roach coach, lol... They come back to Melissa's house and they are like teenagers trying to sneak home into the middle of the night and not wanting to get caught... It was too funny.... I about died laughing, lol... I was thinking they should share with Melissa, lol... She did decide that it wasn't for her... Which may be a good thing for her weight, lol...

Here is the video of her getting high... Just too funny, lol...



On a more serious note: I was shocked at how easy it was to get a prescription for pot in California... I'm not telling people to go get high or to get a prescription for it and that it is something to do... But I guess if it works it works, lol... So now that I wrote this down and share my thoughts on this and my medicines are starting to work and I'm going to bed... It's only  5 am and I'm back to bed and going to try to sleep and not have nightmares about Joan Rivers smoking pot...

No comments: