Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Protecting Our Children

Yesterday in the news they were talking about how this father who killed a man that was caught in the process of sexually molesting his 4 daughter... My own thoughts about this is he got what he deserved... Now granted I don't have a right to kill another person... But if someone was going to go after my daughters or grand-kids, I would have no issue sitting in jail for going after them... So far there isn't any charges against the father who killed his perpetrator... Now granted this guy shouldn't have taken matters into his own hands... BUT when it comes to a parent protecting their children, I say good for her dad for protecting her... He saved the taxpayers alot of money and now he is standing before the highest judge ever...

What gets me is that this is going to the grand jury to see if they are going to charge this father with murder one... Can you imagine that poor little girl and what she is going through... To think that he was able to reach his daughter before something more horrible could take place is a miracle... They could have had another child raped and killed for no other reason except evil intentions... I say Kudos to the dad for being there...

What would you do to protect your child? 

I would like to think that all parents would protect their kids, but then you have those people like Casey Anthony out there... Enough said on that...

No comments: