Sunday, June 1, 2008

Car Issues Once Again


Ugh, cars, cars and cars... What can ya say. First my head gasket blows in my Windstar, but then last night I locked my keys in my Nova. Wow, what is it with my brain lately. I am very grateful for AAA. It only took them 20 minutes and I was on my way again. Hummmm, I wonder if I should make an extra set of keys for the Nova,lol. I have had to call them 2 times in the past week. It's a good thing that we don't have to rely on just mechanics when it comes to getting around. :)

Oh, and to boot, for the 2nd time in a month I have gotten pulled over by the police. Hummm, whats up with that. In the van I was stopped because of a light on the license plate frame was out. And then tonight I was stopped coming home after getting my niece from work with the drivers tail light out. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something. A good thing is that I got a warning both times. I was lucky for sure. When I was stopped in my Nova, I didn't have the right insurance card and they asked for it. I didn't know that my insurance company placed me with a better company that is cheaper for better coverage. But it would have been nice to have the right cards :)

No comments: