Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If Christ Came Today Would You Be Ready


My daughter and I talk alot about what the End Times would be like. I have my thoughts. But I don't know if that is what it will be like in reality. Myself I believe in the Pre Trib. If you haven't studied the End Times, that is where those that are believers will be raptured(Taken Up) to be with Christ. And there will be a period of time that is called the Tribulation. I have read many of the different view points and most seems to make sense. So my feelings are that God knows what he is doing and has already thought this out well in advance. So I am just going to make sure that I am going to be prepared for anything, lol.

Just think about the horror of someone standing next to you or your loved one and all of the sudden they are gone, poof. God said that when Jesus comes again, it will be like a thief in the night. Nobody knows the day nor the hour. So be ready please. We all are guilty of thinking we have more time. But that may not be true. POOF...

But that is a time that I look forward too. That is if it is Pre-Trib. But any of the view points all have the same conclusion and that is that Jesus is going to come again and the way things are now will no longer be. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO waiting for this. I do have a fear though and I know it is something that I can't control. That fear is that someone I know or had the opportunity to talk to is there before God. And God asks them about why they didn't accept Christ. And they would answer Him by saying "Nobody told me" and they turned around and looked at me. And then I would know I missed the chance to help a friend or family member accept Christ as thier Savior. Even though the Lord knows I have tried many times. But I want or have the deep desire to talk to as many people as I can about God's plan of Salvation. I think it is important for us to know Jesus as a friend and have a personal relationship with Him. We need to admit that we are all sinners and that we aren't perfect. God has a way of changing our lives for the better. He loves us so much that He died for you and me. When I think about the pain and agony He went through on the cross, it justs makes me want to cry and shake some of these people who think there is no God. Evidence is all around us. How can someone not BELIEVE! But that is where free will comes in. If anyone who reads this blog wants to talk to me about God's plan of Salvation. You are welcome to e-mail me at 63angel@ilovejesus.net.

No comments: