Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just when you thought it was over....



I just liked that topic, so thought I would write that out. But today was one of those days of running and yelling at Sprint for my phone and my battery dying on my phone every 5 minutes. Ughhhhhh what would this world be like without cell phones? Wonder if we will ever know that or if we even want to know. But next week I will get my new phone and a new phone plan where I can get unlimited minutes and won't have to worry about calling after 9pm or weekends. Thats a real pain. You can see the new phone I am going to be getting. But other then phone problems.

There is one bummer about the phone... I was suppose to get mine before my husband did. And nope... it didn't go that way... He got the phone I wanted first because he fried his while he was sleeping and let water fry it to its last beep....

P.S. I AM SICK OF DRS..... I am sure you have all heard that from me lately. But I am stressing the fact once again.

No comments: