Thursday, October 9, 2008

It makes me sick...



I just can't beleive how people treat thier pets. I help try to find forever homes for animals that are about to loose thier lives, because thier owners won't take care of them. They disguard them and throw them out like they are trash.

I just can't imagine doing that to my Maverick and Madison. How can you look into the eyes of your pets and tell them they are nothing. I use to watch animal precint and it just got so sad to see how these animals are beaten, starved, kicked and killed. I think that every person should be treated that same way if they do it to an animal. They should get a real lesson on how it feels to be treated in such a humane manner. I am glad to know that the law is making it a felony to abuse animals.

If you are looking for a loving pet, go to your local animal shelter and save a life. If you don't want to be a responsible owner, then don't get one... But you can still help by finacially supporting your local shelter.

My dog Madison was turned into a shelter that kills animals when they are no longer wanted. We adopted her from Almost Home Boxer Rescue in Arizona. I thank God that someone saw her there and picked her up. It angers me that people throw these animals away like they do... She is a pure joy and loves to be loved and cuddled. You can save a life by adopting dogs and cats from your local shelter or animal rescue. Most pet stores purchase thier animals for puppy mills. The only way to close them down is by not buying them, then the demand goes down... Save a Life for Petes Sake... Or Even Madisons Sake...

If you live in Arizona and love Boxers and Nub Nosed Dogs, go to http://almosthomeboxers.org/ to check out thier site...

No comments: