Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today I am TiRED



Today is one of those days when I want to just go to sleep and wake up at some point in the future... I'm not sure when that is. But it will be nice. I got all snippy at Bridgette. I got upset at her for just jumping on her computer when she got home from school. I do understand she wants to just veg out.We all want to veg out I guess from time to time... After I pick Bridgette up from work... I am going to take some medicine and hope I feel better. But today, I am in a ornery mood. So if anyone reading this is one of my victims of orneryness, then I apologize right now... If I haven't been to you yet, and I do at some point, then I will pre-apologize to you. :)

But I have been doing alot of my stuff with the Community Services Expo. It is this Saturday, so that will be good when it is over for this year. Even though I don't think I have done that much all in all. I have been more sick then anything and Mary Light and the rest of the board has been taking up the slack.

I went to Shilohs Books, Music and GIfts today. They are having an awesome Christmas sale. I got some great deals.So I am happy about that. If you live in Southern Utah, go check out the store. It is located in the Phoenix Plaza off of Sunset Blvd. But I got some cute, cute angels... And they have Christmas Cards for only $2.00. They are trying to make room for the new stuff. Which is cool :)... Shiloahs is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They have some cool stuff.

I know you probably don't want to hear about Christmas right now. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet. But I am working on Christmas Baskets. You can check them out by clicking on the image at the bottom of this blog page. I don't have the images of the baskets up yet, but I am working on that right now. :)

Today is also my daughter Beckiahs 8th anniversary. So if you are reading this Beckiah and Jason, then Happy Anniversary. LOVE YA VERY MUCH

No comments: