Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tonights Debate

Ok, well, I just got done watching the debate. I haven't changed my mind at all. I do have to admit that John McCain did a better job then usually. But he didn't seem to make me think he was out to help me. Maybe he is out to help Joe the Plumber, but that may be about it... The normal everyday person with alot of bills and middle class. He made me think he was attacking Obama a lot more and that he wanted to be on the offensive rather then defend himself.

I don't particularly like that approach. I want to know the issues that pertain to me and my kids and grandkids. I don't want to hear any of this he said/she said garbage. The only thing I did think he did right was seperate himself from Bush. Well kinda! And he is right, he isn't Bush. He is McCain... But other then that they are almost the same. They voted the same on many issues and have the same mind set. I think with Obama, he was good at bringing the issues back to the table and he answered all the questions and didn't get all flubbed up. I did pick up and thought it was off the wall. When they asked both Obama and McCain about the VP's. I was impressed that Obama didn't go out of his way to bash Sarah Palin. He was respectful to her, but not McCain... He was more interested in being negative to Biden and kept stating about how Sarah would be one for Autism and getting funding. That is all fine and dandy. I am all for finding cures for things like Autism and such. But what about all the other things and diseases? I don't trust her at all with all the ethic things going on with her and her history. I think people are wanting her because of her moral issues. Which I am all for... But she seems to have a double standard when it comes to her ethics and those around her. There are two different rules, Her Rules and What pertains to everyone else... She is exempt from those same rules...

But this is my take on the debate tonight. I don't think it was a changer of any sorts. I don't think people will change thier minds at all. I just think it is what it is... It was 2 hours of the same stuff, different day...

No comments: