Friday, October 24, 2008

An Uneventful Day


This is one of those things that I have few of. I am usually doing something, even though over this summer it doesn't seem to be in the working field. But usally I either have Drs appointments, Bible Studies, Running around or something. But nope, today is one of those days when I get to do what I want, that is up till the time Bridgette goes to work.

Speaking of work, I finally got my Drs release to go back to work. Which is nice. I have been bored and can use the money right now. But I will only do about 20 hrs a week or so. I'm not sure exactly what I will be doing yet or what my work has cleared me to do. But it will be nice to have a somewhat normal scedule of things. But I have a feeling I will do more fill in work rather then sceduled. That way if I get sick, they aren't relying on me for a certain time slot or position. But I do have to say that many complain about where they work at. I don't really have that complaint. I think they have always gone above and beyond what alot of emplyers would do.

Oh, one negative... My dog Madison, the dog that is pictured above... She has been a brat today and is grounded. She keeps getting into things and on my couch. We even went and got her, her own couch. But she still likes to use the main one. Hummm, goofy dog. But how can you not love that face... She is my baby dog and sweet... But boy can she be a pill sometimes... But gotta love her, lol.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday and may God bless you all. Maybe later I will write more... Not sure... I will see :)

No comments: