Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LOL, I had to Post on this



Ok, I just had to make a blog on this, but didn't want to add it to my last one.

This is on Obamas search for a dog. What the heck does someone want with a dog that looks like a over sized rat. I am talking about the Peruvian Hairless Dog that Cuba offered his girls. I think that is an awesome gesture. But that thing is just plain ole ugly. I put pictures up of that dog aka rat. They call him ears. Hummm, I guess I can see why that would be. But oh my goodness is that thing ugly. I guess I like real dogs. For example Boxers. I am assuming that is no surprise to anyone on here, lol

I really like his thought on getting a shelter dog. I think that will send a message to everyone to save a life. I am big into that. There is a dog that I am bringing down from AZ. And she would be awesome for my daughter. Although she may not be ready, or shall I say her husband may not be ready to get another one. But hey I can let Obama know... I am sure he may like a real dog. I just can't help but laugh when I look at that rat dog.... What is up with that. I guess they have a purpose. But not sure what it would be. The only thing nice is you don't have to worry about hair, there is none, you don't have to worry about teeth, there are none... I think the only worry would be what comes out of him... Yuck, OK, I will get off that subject, lol.

But in closing, I hope that Obama does get a shelter dog, and he said more then likely it would be a mutt like him. I think that is awesome. But had to just voice my opinion on this dog situation,lol.

No comments: