Sunday, December 14, 2008

Say it Isn't So!!!!!


I am on the Phoenix Suns website and this is what I just got done reading...

Steve Nash could be leaving the Phoenix Suns after this season, if the team decides it wants to continue to move away from Mike D'Antoni's style, and comes up with a sensible solution to replacing one of the greatest players in franchise history, according to the New York Daily News...

SAY IT ISN'T SO...

This year Phx hasn't been doing that good at all. Now granted you can't give up on your team when they are done. But my thought is that they should have stayed away from Shaq. Ughhhh I just won't get into this one.

Phoenix has won 15 and lost 10 games and is behind LA Lakers... What is up with that. I would hate to loose Steve Nash, but at the same time I don't think that Steve's talents are being used to the best of his abilities. But at the same time in my mind, there is no way I could support a team like the New York Knicks... I just can't imagine him there. But yet, there is alot going on I am sure... If they would have listened to me, then they would have left Shaq where he was and keep playing at the level they were. But the Suns were down a few years and they bounce back with a vengeance. I just hope it isn't too late this year.

No comments: