Saturday, January 31, 2009

American Idol- Whooo Hooo


I am so looking forward to this years season. There are a few people that I like. Of course I will go for the local girl from Hurricane, Utah "Taylor Vaifanuna". That will be pretty awesome. She is only 16 and is 5'11". She sings really good too.

And how can you not love David Osmond? When I think about him. I think I will have to keep in mind that he is Donny Osmond's nephew. You see, Donny Osmond was who I had a crush on when I was a teenager. That should tell you how old I am. I had his poster on my ceiling above my bed. I also had David Cassidy, Scott Baio, Parker Stevenson and Lief Garret. Wow, do I feel old. I have a feeling I am going to have to not mention his last name when I call in his number... And oh boy, would that be terrible if he didn't make it past Hollywood Week. Ughhhh, I can't even think on that one.

There are a few others that I really liked.

My Top List:

1. David Osmond
2. Taylor Vaifanuna
3. Scott McIntire (sings like an angel)
4. Deanna (sang Sitting by the Dock of the Bay)
5. Leneshe Young(She wrote her own Song)
6. Not sure of the Name- But the guy that sang My Way from Puerto Rico
7. Stevie Wright (Named after Stevie Nicks)

There are a few others that I like, but they obviously didn't stick in my brain. So I guess I will have to wait for Hollywood Week to give me the names.

No comments: