Friday, January 30, 2009

Was Contacted By A Long Time Friend



Have you ever had just a random thought about someone? I do alot, but this was kinda weird and cool at the same time.

A couple weeks ago, I was thinking about my friend that I had in Phoenix. It has been many many years since I last seen Pam. But lately I have been thinking on her. Jessica and I were talking about where she might be. We searched online and found her name, but no real contact information. You would think that everyone in this world would have internet, right? Well, that wasn't the case with Pam. Jessica searched a bit longer and I thought she hit the right Pam and contacted her for me.

Yesterday my brother in law told me this women from Michigan called him asking about me. He didn't know who she was. But he wrote down the number and I knew right away it was Pam. I told Jessica that I got a message from Pam and thanked her. But then I find out that Jessica never wrote her. She didn't find the contact information. But Pam was thinking about me and took it upon herself to check the white pages and found my brother in laws name and called. What is weir is that literally it has been like 11 or 12 yrs since we last seen each other. And for both of us to think about each other is weird, but cool. I don't believe in coincidences at all. There is a reason for everything. I am wondering what the reason may be. But I was really happy to hear her voice and she sounded the same. I'm not sure if I do or not. If you are reading this Pam, thanks for looking me up. It is awesome :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thats awesome you were able to find your old friend! I found an old friends number on... Google Earth. Yeah. Weird place I know. I looked up their name and town and it took me right to it. Crazy!