Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Teen Idols


Everyone has someone that they liked/like as a teenager. These are some of the guys I liked. When the new Tiger Beat would come out, we would skip lunch so we had enough money to see who was going to be our future husband. Donny Osmond was my favorite. I even dated this kid that looked like him and to this day I don't remember his name. But I remember Donny. How can you not love Donny :)



Donny Osmond- I thought he was sooooo cute... Still Do... How can you not love that smile

David Cassidy- He sang I Think I love You- And I knew I loved him back then, lol He was Kieth From the Partridge Family

Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson- I remember Shawn's white jeans. Shawn and Parker was on the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Mystery. Parker has the most awesome eyes.

Scott Baio- This was when he was on Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi, he also played in Charles in Charge

Lief Garrett- He was such a cutie... He isn't so cute anymore.. At one time I was going to marry him, lol. Glad I didn't. My husband is cuter then he is.

Bay City Rollers- Leslie was my Favorite- He is wearing the red, white and black striped socks.

Thank you for taking this Photo Journey with me :)

2 comments:

JenJen said...

Scott Baio was so so cute back then and is still so cute today.

Sandie said...

I was pretty fond of him, lol. I was noticing when I put the images up. That is the hair styles and the feathering of the hair. lol. Wow, do I feel old