Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Got a Membership At Golds Gym

What the heck am I thinking? Physically I can't do alot of the exercises and machines over there. But I was think that it would be a great opportunity to spend time with family. We all go together. I can use the treadmill for a very short period of time. But I can use the pool, which is a plus and the sauna. So I basically do those things.

Alotof people have a hard time understanding with Myasthenia Gravis which is a form of Muscular Dystrophy, that you don't over do the muscles. You just try to keep them from not working. But the pool is good.

My daughter Beckiah won a free membership from Golds, my niece Bridgette joined last night and my brother in law and myself joined last week. When my daughter Jessica gets here, we are going to get her involved as well. Not sure she is gonna like that. But we will see. I'm sure she will have fun or at least fun getting in better shape. I will post any updates on what is going on with that. If I loose more weight from that, that would be awesome :).

I have a big problem though. I am extremely competitive and get a bit obsessed with things. If I am paying for something, I will use it for sure. And then I have to coordinate my times, so I'm not working out all the time. I think I will see about picking Craig and Beckiah up around 5, so then we can all go at one time. Even if we are doing different things, that is OK too.

Oh, and the most important thing right now, is that that Golds Gym has TV's that are attached to some of the things and I won't miss American Idol... What a great concept that is, lol

No comments: