Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take a Look at the Newest Blog


I started another blog. It is for the purpose of restaurant reviews for Southern Utah. I want to invite you all to follow the blog and input your information.

The link is Sandie's Restaurant Reviews

The Description of the blog is:

We go out to eat alot and people ask all the time" How Did You Like The Food?" Or "How Was The Service?" So I decided to start a blog about the places I go and what I thought of the food. I am not a professional. But going out is something we do quite often. This is only one persons views... If you have a worse or better experience. Please share your thoughts and feelings with us... Comments are welcome.

2 comments:

JenJen said...

Go to Ernoestos, Rise and Dine and the wagon Wheel in Leeds.

Sandie said...

I like the Wagon Wheel too. Maybe I will go there sometime to do that. Or you and I can go out to lunch. Maybe when Jessica gets here. We can have a nice lunch.