Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentines and I Love You


Almost Valentines - What To Do?

February 14th is coming soon and all the love bugs are out and about... I have many that I love and my list includes:

Jesus Christ- First and Foremost
My Husband- Chuckie Pooh
My daughters Jessica and Rebechia
My Grandsons- Tyson, Jace, Ashton and JJ
My Parents, Sisters, brother, Nieces and Nephews
Special Mention of my niece Bridgette- YOU ARE SIMPLY MARVELOUS...
My brother in laws- Craig and Rick
Everyone from my church family and most I work with...
Some of my friends I love more then others. But all have a special place in my heart.
I love my doggies and my Kittie cat and not too sure how much I love the guinea pig. But he is cute,lol

I love and miss those who have passed on before me... My grandparents, in laws and such

I am sure there are many more that I love, so If I left you out, please do not feel left out...My brain dysfunctions at times, lol

Oh, I almost forgot I love AMERICAN IDOL... OK well, maybe not love, but I am pretty fond of it, lol

But this is the valentines greeting you all get since I don't get gifts for people on Valentines or really celebrate it. But I wanted to let you all know I love you very much and that you don't need candies or flowers to make you feel special. You are all special to me and no gift is more important then the love you get from others.

If you want to do something nice for someone, I say, spend some quality time with them and not get something that is gonna last only a couple days. Memories last a lifetime and you all are part of my memory. :)

No comments: