Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting Ready for Jessica and JJ


This weekend has been alot of work and frustration. My daughter Jessica and my grandson is going to come and visit for a month and then we are going to take them back in March. Jason is in the middle of race season, well the beginning part. I was going to fly over to her place as a Christmas present, but instead she is coming here so we can all visit with her and JJ and so she can see her friends.

But in getting ready for them, isn't that easy. I have to baby proof my house. You know how little hands are. They get into everything, even if there isn't anything to get into. So off I go to get the spare room ready and put a borrowed baby crib. Now I have to go get some stuff from Beckiah. She has three boys and has stuff I can use. So I have been doing that. I am looking for a Elmo poster, so if anyone has one, let me know. Its really nice too that I have friends that have kid things I can borrow. It would be a pain to have to buy something for just a month.

On another note, we will be eventually be moving. So at the same time, we are packing things away that I don't need. So then I won't be stressing out over that. But we won't be moving for a couple months. Which is nice... I can take my time. Jessica will be helping me with getting stuff done.

But we are looking forward to Jessica and JJ getting here on the 17th. It will be nice having some family time and getting together as a family.

So, now I need to get back to working on things.

2 comments:

JenJen said...

I can't wait to see Jess and J.J. I will call you later about lunch friday.

Sandie said...

OK, sounds good :)